Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A letter to Santa from a spoiled kid

A letter to Santa from a spoiled kid

By May Kwek

Dear Santa how do you do?
I promise I’ve been good
Here’s my Christmas wish list
I hope you will be in a giving mood

There’s a lot I want for Christmas
And you better get them right!
I want a helicopter and a bike
With a bright head light

I want chocolates and goodies
And sweets and cakes galore
You will need your big sack
Cause I want them all!

I want the tree to have many
Very many presents
In fact there should be more
Than I got last Christmas!

I want a large stack of notes
To buy many things
And a maid to pick up my books
And socks and other things

I want Daddy to earn more money
And Mummy to buy less
I want a new TV
And a computer only the best!

I want more video games
And that no one gives me books
Oh and a birch rod on my teacher
When she gives me dirty looks

Have you got that all Santa?
This letter you have to mind
Or I will have Daddy
Give you a piece of his mind!

Yours Sincerely,
The spoiled kid

Copyright © 2011 by May Kwek

No comments: