Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why I don’t want the holidays to end


Why I don’t want the holidays to end

By May Kwek

I don’t want the holidays to end
The thought of school I can barely stand
And yet the time draws ever closer
Just like a dark scary monster

Don’t get me wrong I have nothing against learning
 It’s just that exams are simply terrifying
Especially the major ones
Like the one I’ve just done

Having barely a long enough rest
I find that another test
Is already looming over my head
To my interests I might as well be dead!

I hate the very thought
That I have another major exam next year
When against my own desires I have already fought
And yet another fight is drawing near

I know that I can take it
But that doesn’t mean I like it
And I know I’ll have to face it
And jolly well beat it!

But if I could postpone the time
I really think I will
And I think why I don’t want school to start
Is because till then it doesn’t seem real!

Copyright © 2012 by May Kwek

No comments: