Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

A letter of complaint from a computer to the human race


A letter of complaint from a computer to the human race

By May Kwek

First of all let’s get this straight
I am a computer not a human okay?
I have taken over this human’s mind
To write the thoughts on my mind

Actually they are complaints
About the too numerous human race
And how they treat the computer kind
And yet still think that we are fine

First of all what I hate about a man
Is his very very sweaty hands
Which he uses to grab my mouse
And to trash it all about

And why must you hurt my keyboard?
By ruthlessly banging away?
Is it because you are bored
And because I have no say?

And yet another thing
Is this habit of yours
That when I am slow
You turn me off

I am working on the problem
But you won’t give me the time
So don’t blame me
When I give you the error sign

 And one more thing
I like the cool
So remember to put me
 In an air conditioned room!

But now I must end
This human is waking up
Take note of what I’ve said
And be careful with your cup!

Yours sincerely,
The Computer

Copyright © 2012 by May Kwek

No comments: