Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Get well soon poem for the family of the Patient


Get well soon poem for the family of the Patient

By May Kwek

I hear that your loved one’s ill
In the hospital where he will
Be surrounded by staff of complete dedication
And fighting the sickness with quiet will

I hope that this period will end fast
And soon be part of the unpleasant past
And become a subject of quiet laughs
When reminded of the frustration and angry cuffs

I trust that he will be better
And will soon be up and about
Not long a stay in hospital
And he will soon be out!

I believe that when he seems unwell
His body is quietly fighting back
And when the hospital seems a cell
His cheeriness will spring back

So I hope that you will be fine
In this time of testing
And rest easy in your mind
For God’s grace is always abounding!   

Copyright © 2012 by May Kwek

No comments: