Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Teacher’s Day


Happy Teacher’s Day

By May Kwek

I have had many teachers
But this poem is only about one
Someone very special
The best teacher I could want!

She was always there when I was down
And ready to cheer me up
And when in work I was threatened to drown
She gave me extra help

She never put herself first
At least not during lesson time
And when we were silly
She said she didn’t mind

She believed in me and helped me be
What I am today
So dear teacher I would just like to say
Happy Teacher’s Day!

Copyright © 2012 by May Kwek

1 comment:

teacher cards said...

Wow what a poem, Teachers have an influencing role in the life of a student. They are like beacons of light guiding us in the formative years of our life. A teacher moulds us and in the process shapes our future.